Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

Yes they are Australian Shepherds. They are very smart, people friendly dogs. My whole family loves these dogs. My sister actually had a family adopt two from the first litter and then they came back and got another from the second litter.

Blue swedish duckling, anyone?

The only blue one I got out of an order of four blue swedish ducklings. The other three are black.

The mother is probably 45 pounds. The father was almost 80 last time he was at the vet. But I think that was in the winter when he was mostly hair. He's also a little overweight. The males are only supposed to get 65 pounds.

Oh my gosh, all of these are great. Everyone.

Goats. Gah, I love goats!

Here are a few more of mine. Some from our mini orchard and some from the creek/lake that connects to our land.

This stud is Kooper. He is a desert lynx and an absolute ham. he is an adult now but still cute as can be.
I think I just died.
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
lol
A lot of wisdom in that little kitty.

Haha! Yep, this girl is a fountain of never ending energy! I hiked her for four hours with a solid two hours of swimming recently...still not worn out! But she is a sweetheart so it is worth it.
I miss those dogs! Don't particularly miss Blitzen's obsession for her tennis balls... lol She would whine and bark until you gave her a ball once she decided it was time to play ball. She's somewhere in Minnesota now with her family.

All beautiful Sanna and yes we do miss your camera skills :) !
Sanna always happy when you pop up, I love the white faced baby
Thanks guys!!
So hard to find time or energy these days for pictures...or editing etc. I've been working 12 hour days 5 days out of the week. I have the other two days off, but still spend anywhere from 4-7 hours in the barn supposedly not working. lol Sooo tired.
th.gif

Baby pigs!!!

The poor mother. Having 4 pups is a lot of work. They never leave her a lone and she's sooooo tolerant! lol

This one is my favorite!
love.gif
I'm having the worst time deciding if I should keep him or not. I really want to....but don't really need a guinea pig in my house. lol

Socializing with all the babies is a very good thing.

Took some photos for a young lady with her lease mare, just before the horse went home. Such a great pair, these two!

Back
Top Bottom