Farm Related Photography. Pictures are the best Advertisement!

i have some wild cats on my place and one of them got hit and she had a litter somewhere on the property well we decided to take a leather couch that was in the shed to the dump and i heard mew mew mew i yelled stop don't move this yet inside the couch i found 4 /2 week old kittens i said ok i need to get them to the vets office so that they can have a chance at a good life two black and white chest 2 black and white eyes open i learned how to feed a kitten today at the vets these babies wont be wild thank the lord
Awwww they're so cute! Sad their mom got hit though but wow how good of you to take them in!!

i have some wild cats on my place and one of them got hit and she had a litter somewhere on the property well we decided to take a leather couch that was in the shed to the dump and i heard mew mew mew i yelled stop don't move this yet inside the couch i found 4 /2 week old kittens i said ok i need to get them to the vets office so that they can have a chance at a good life two black and white chest 2 black and white eyes open i learned how to feed a kitten today at the vets these babies wont be wild thank the lord
Good job!! They're so tiny! :love

@ECarter1217
WTG!! Kittens found someone great to care for them
1f496.png
1f60a.png

I've heard white silkies are the most popular color. I can see why ,it really sets off their black points and beautiful eyes

I was never big on the whites. To me they carry the crappiest lines. Hatcheries have bred and bred the whites until they lost their silkie qualities. It would be nice to start a recovery line from some though, even with so many other higher quality lines.

Back
Top Bottom