Faverolles Thread

I like solid splash but not splash salmons all that much. I do prefer regular salmons over blue salmons. But think a good LF blue salmon male would be stunning.

Cindy sent you an email. I can PM you if that is easier.

Just thought I would post a few pictures again. How is everyone's pre breeding season going? I am getting the birds ready by sprouting some wheat and rye. As well as making suet.

Getting two males in the next couple of weeks to put over my 5 hens. I need the girls in tip top shape and laying lots of eggs. Pictures taken in the wet sloppy weather are pretty gross. I decided to include some photos from warmer weather.

Here are some of the girls

This is the same hen just with her beard pullet out.

Just thought I would post a few pictures again. How is everyone's pre breeding season going? I am getting the birds ready by sprouting some wheat and rye. As well as making suet.

Getting two males in the next couple of weeks to put over my 5 hens. I need the girls in tip top shape and laying lots of eggs. Pictures taken in the wet sloppy weather are pretty gross. I decided to include some photos from warmer weather.
Male wise I am getting one of these guys from Art Cosner (pontious and Patterson line start).

Then thanks to sandiklaws I am getting this awesome old male blackjack.

Going to hatch between 20-50 chicks ASAP and keep the best. Looking forward to this breeding season.

Just a note if anyone is looking to purchase faverolles from Lancaster Fancy Fowl be aware that all their photographs are taken from my website and are not representative of the birds you may purchase from Lancaster Fancy Fowl. Their holier than thou policy does not extend to seeking permission to use the intellectual property of others!

http://www.lancasterfancyfowl.com/index.php/rare/salmon-faverolle-chickens
That's just wrong. Have you contacted them about it? In looking at their other breeds I suspect other images were "borrowed". The blue laced red Wyandotte picture on their breed page certainly does not match the birds shown in their slideshow.

I sure wish we could get your birds over here. I need to win the lottery.

Last edited:
That's just wrong. Have you contacted them about it? In looking at their other breeds I suspect other images were "borrowed". The blue laced red Wyandotte picture on their breed page certainly does not match the birds shown in their slideshow.

I sure wish we could get your birds over here. I need to win the lottery.
Hi keesmom, yes I have contacted them..I am annoyed, if they had contacted me and just referenced the photos it wouldn't have been a problem! Very misleading using other peoples photos like that

Just a note if anyone is looking to purchase faverolles from Lancaster Fancy Fowl be aware that all their photographs are taken from my website and are not representative of the birds you may purchase from Lancaster Fancy Fowl. Their holier than thou policy does not extend to seeking permission to use the intellectual property of others!

http://www.lancasterfancyfowl.com/index.php/rare/salmon-faverolle-chickens
I see that his phone area code is in Pennsylvania. So anyone know this business and how they are in person?????

Back
Top Bottom