Faverolles Thread

I've never seen these. They look like they're birchen faverolles? the blue ones look like the salmon except where the salmon have black they have blue. Your birds look like a project, I might be interested in some eggs later on to continue this project.
HI, these really are an interesting coloration….Please share more as time goes by….. :) I have several color varieties, but they are all LF. A blue Salmon Rooster looks like my Avatar. Best Wishes, eliz

Nice to found thread about this lovely breed. I live in Finland and I've got big, gentle salmon rooster, two chicks, almost ten week and three eggs in incubator - 4days to go! I have other breeds too but faverolles are my favourite. Such a sweet and noisy breed ;)

I try to put pics later if you are interested to see Finnish chickens.

Nice to found thread about this lovely breed. I live in Finland and I've got big, gentle salmon rooster, two chicks, almost ten week and three eggs in incubator - 4days to go! I have other breeds too but faverolles are my favourite. Such a sweet and noisy breed
wink.png

I try to put pics later if you are interested to see Finnish chickens.

Hi! Welcome to the thread! We'd love to see pics of your birds!

Here are my faverolles. These blue girls (I´m not sure about their colour, here in Finland we call this colour "blue striped") are tomorrow 10 weeks, they grow with that araucanamix-rooster, same age.

This is my huge, gentle, sweet and noisy one year old salmon rooster. He is such a great roo, what a personality he have!

Just love him! :)

I didn't know there was a Faverolle thread! This is so cool. I have been on this sight for a few years now and never knew. Anyways, I have 10 Salmon Faverolle hens that are 4 years now and I get 5 or 6 eggs from them every day. No one around my area has Faverolles or ever heard about them before I got mine and started showing and teaching about the breed.

Here are my faverolles. These blue girls (I´m not sure about their colour, here in Finland we call this colour "blue striped") are tomorrow 10 weeks, they grow with that araucanamix-rooster, same age. This is my huge, gentle, sweet and noisy one year old salmon rooster. He is such a great roo, what a personality he have! Just love him! :)
Wow we don't have striped faverolles here. We barely have whites

I search a little bit and my girls might be silver too (??) but lady who sold me them said that they are blue striped but we might translate those colours different here in Finland. They are purebred, I saw their parents - it was group where was two salmon roos and chickens was salmons, black and these "blue striped".
Most common colour here in Finland is salmon, I think.

Anyway, this breed is gorgeous and I just love my birds! I hope that I can get at least one chicken from my eggs (3 days to go, eggciting!). I would love to have salmon chicken but it's ok if there will be other colours, too but please, at least one pullet! :D

My faverolles chicks arrived on Wednesday. Sadly, only four of seven made it alive and it will be a little while until I know if the one rooster I ordered made it. They are so cute and doing beautifully so far! :)

Here are my faverolles. These blue girls (I´m not sure about their colour, here in Finland we call this colour "blue striped") are tomorrow 10 weeks, they grow with that araucanamix-rooster, same age.

This is my huge, gentle, sweet and noisy one year old salmon rooster. He is such a great roo, what a personality he have!

Just love him! :)

They look like silver partridge but world don't know partridge faverolles. But their pattern looks like it. Still they are so beautiful and sweet little birds. Very noisy and still very childish, I think that faverolles develope slow?!

Back
Top Bottom