Faverolles Thread

Quote:
All 5 are hatched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jumpy.gif

thumbsup.gif
5 for 5 - can't beat that!

Congratulations on your hatch.
Took some pictures yesterday with my wife's camera. Can't find the wire connection to the computer. Charged my camera last night, will take pictures today. Got up this morning it was 4 degrees. Heat wave coming in,now its up to 9 degrees, and its suppose to get colder tonight. GREAT!!!!! I don't know how the birds do it, hope I don't lose any. Hope the cold doesn't affect the camera when I take pictures. We'll see.
Dick

Quote:
Hey Dick, I got your package yesterday, those cards are nice. Possibility of using them at a show. It was -2 here yesterday morning when I went to work. It was a balmy 2 here this morning. Going to have a heat wave here this week. Up close to 32 degrees. Hatching here is going slow, so I hope the warmer weather comes soon. Going to a show in Georgia in a couple weeks, can't wait.

It was -20 this morning thank God I didn't have to milk. I have milk this afternoon. Hopefully it won't be to cold. Glad to hear that your birds are not doing to badly in the cold and that you guys can hatch.

Henry

Quote:
I don' t think they have Faverolles any more. I know that Pamela (barngoddess) has some of their Faverolles the BBS LF project originated with them. She has taken them to a new level though.

Henry

I do remember they were selling their blues, whites and Salmon Faverolles a few years ago, probably not more than five years ago. They were focusing on the White Orps, probably their Quail D'Anvers as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom