Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Are they in the incubator now then? How exciting!

No, not yet. Soon I hope. I've been shoveling snow all day. Problem is there's suppose to be another snow storm on Wednesday and Thursday. I need to clean my coops and get my pens together. I'm having a hard time throwing the snow around never mind where I 'm going to put the crap from the coops. Normally we have a storm and it has a chance to melt before we get another one. This is crazy. I'll see if I can take some pictures tomorrow.
Dick

Quote:
Well, salmon is red based isn't it? So I assume it will be diluted some, along with the grey underfluff.

Oh yeah, uou saw my Sussex roo. One of the F1 boys I kept is the same size, and the other is even bigger! And they haven't even finished filling out yet. Luckily they are as docile as their dad.

Lavender to red is suppose to give you a buff color. Lavender to salmon.....a light buff?????
Wow, he is a big bird.
Dick

I got pips in the bator!! 5 LF eggs, not due to hatch until tomorrow, and three of them are already pipped!
woot.gif

Quote:
I have some birds from Ron also, but the hens from him are in a separate pen. I have 4 pullets/hens from your line along with 2 roos. I can post pics of the boys if you want to see how they look now, besides dirty.
smile.png

I think one of the girls is starting to lay now and the rest should start soon. Soon I will set them up with one of the roos. I can certainly collect eggs for you.

Quote:
I have some birds from Ron also, but the hens from him are in a separate pen. I have 4 pullets/hens from your line along with 2 roos. I can post pics of the boys if you want to see how they look now, besides dirty.
smile.png

I think one of the girls is starting to lay now and the rest should start soon. Soon I will set them up with one of the roos. I can certainly collect eggs for you.

That would be great. I'd really appreciate it.
Dick

Back
Top Bottom