Faverolles Thread

I just made a thread for New England Faverolle breeders seeing as there are quite a few areound here so that we can more easily communicate and work with this breed all together. The thread's name is "New England Faveolles" ... hope you all find this more convenient and helpful!

OK, one more. I really like this rooster. End of video may not be for children.
ep.gif
It surprised me.

I know mine arent show quality, But here are my two girls and my boy!! There is a ameracauana girl in there with them she is the same age
This pullet in the back is lovely and my boy went through a stage like this. I called it the Calico stage. Everyone told me to be patient and he really is starting to block out appropriately :) I like that back girl on the left. I can only assure you that these look a LOT better than one being shown last year at a local fair. It was ... not pretty. Or Salmon.

Thanks for the videos Mia.....Seems that person posted quite a few and its nice to see them from other countries. The blacks that i have are quite a bit fluffier. They are now beginning to lay for me so crossing my fingers for some chicks.

......On a side note....when i brought the above links up for some reason a link to the stage show WarHorse came up too....I have recently seen it and the puppet horses are Amazing. There are alot of videos online to see them in action..

I just made a thread for New England Faverolle breeders seeing as there are quite a few areound here so that we can more easily communicate and work with this breed all together. The thread's name is "New England Faveolles" ... hope you all find this more convenient and helpful!
Hi, this sounds great, thanks for letting us have the link so we can visit too....I did take a moment to visit your web site and noticed that You have a few pics of white Faverolles....Do you still have them and are they bantam or LF ???? there are a few folks here with them but they continue to be a rare commodity.

BTW luv the snow walkway with the roosters....pretty kool.....

This pullet in the back is lovely and my boy went through a stage like this. I called it the Calico stage. Everyone told me to be patient and he really is starting to block out appropriately :) I like that back girl on the left. I can only assure you that these look a LOT better than one being shown last year at a local fair. It was ... not pretty. Or Salmon.

Thank you so much!! I know I kind of like that stage, but I am also anxious to see how beautiful he turns out to be!!! Here are a few more pictures.. I love these little chickens

:)

Finally, the long awaited homecoming of my new white Faverolle rooster from Sandra Provost "sandiklaws" and a very nice salmon hen.
celebrate.gif
Thanks Sandi I am so excited to finally have him. I named him Dork cause he's a Dorking x Faverolle.
big_smile.png
And we named the hen after you, "Sandi."

My new BEAUTIFUL girl "Sandi" <3

And "Dork," my new white Faverolle rooster.
woot.gif

(Mug Shot)

His perfect comb.
wee.gif

He wouldn't pose. He was pecking the table.
hmm.png

Sorry for so many pics of Dork. He wouldn't stop moving!
roll.png
Sandi just sat there and gave a cute face!
I can't wait to hatch from these two and begin working on white Faverolles! Yay, this is the start of this project. Sandi already gets along with the other Faverolles in the coop and I'm going to introduce Dork and my white hen "Thelma" tomorrow.
big_smile.png

Thanks again Sandi

Back
Top Bottom