Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Thats to bad that Gayle got rid of her birds
sad.png

As far as I know, their website is down for some time. And they may be just breeding White Orpingtons LF and possibly Belgian d'Anvers. I do nt know if they still have their Faverolles but they really did sell ALL of their blue, black and buff Orpingtons and their Blue and White Faverolles LF.

I had a friend who was really trying to get a hold of her but no calls back in the last six months. I am guessing they just don't want to be bothered or they do not have anything else to sell.

Quote:
Oh I guess I can make one im not friends with everyone on facebook though

Most of us got chickens and you would be surprised once you get the Faverolle FB in US going, you would be surprised to see some members. All you have to do is become a moderator in that site. Easy enough to sign on.

Quote:
Oh I guess I can make one im not friends with everyone on facebook though

Most of us got chickens and you would be surprised once you get the Faverolle FB in US going, you would be surprised to see some members. All you have to do is become a moderator in that site. Easy enough to sign on.

Just joined the european fav group and posted some pictures of my birds saying I was from the US. We should make our own US faverolles group.

Quote:

Just joined the european fav group and posted some pictures of my birds saying I was from the US. We should make our own US faverolles group.

Oh just do it, its simple!

Quote:

Oh just do it, its simple!

Ok Ok
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom