Faverolles Thread

i've got fluffy butts hatching under my Chloe!!!
wee.gif

i got home tonight to one that had crawled out from under her and was so cold i thought it was going to die on me. i grabbed her up and started breathing on her to get her to start moving and peeping again. grabbed my brooder lamp with the red bulb and put it over Chloe when the chick was moving again. Chloe never got off the nest to try and retrieve it. she has at least one more that has pipped under her from what i could see!

now the little baby is hiding up in her wing fluff staying close and warm to Chloe.

this little cutie that just hatched has feathered feet but it looks like it won't be a fav mix.
hmm.png
hoping for one with the 5 toes, muff, beard and fluffy toes
fl.gif

Last edited:
Chickie'sMoma :

i've got fluffy butts hatching under my Chloe!!!
wee.gif

i got home tonight to one that had crawled out from under her and was so cold i thought it was going to die on me. i grabbed her up and started breathing on her to get her to start moving and peeping again. grabbed my brooder lamp with the red bulb and put it over Chloe when the chick was moving again. Chloe never got off the nest to try and retrieve it. she has at least one more that has pipped under her from what i could see!

now the little baby is hiding up in her wing fluff staying close and warm to Chloe.

this little cutie that just hatched has feathered feet but it looks like it won't be a fav mix.
hmm.png
hoping for one with the 5 toes, muff, beard and fluffy toes
fl.gif

Yay congratulations!​

Quote:
Pamela! Is it really you???

I don't think that the Faverolles Fanciers site is still going... I have some nice birds right now, you can see pics of part of my flock on page 79 of this thread... one of my Pointius hens died from heat stroke... how did yours do through the heat? And do you know if they are still breeding? I hear that Rose lost some of her birds as well. I don't know who else has really good birds anymore except maybe the four Hens Diana has and any you've got... and of course al those folks who we don't know about who are keeping them all to themselves...

You should see the Golden Cuckoo Marans and the Black Copper Marans now.

Diana said you have her Ameraucanas. Got an extra Blue Wheaton Roo around? I could use some fresh genes.

Wow, so much to catch up with you about. Welcome back!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I must say, this thread does not have anywhere near as much pics as it should!
lol.png
I don't have any Favs, but I do like looking here to see who I want some from.
smile.png
Keep up the PICS!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Ill try and get some tommorow before we have the big snow storm. I agree that everyone else who has faverolles needs to take lots of new pics!! You should get some
smile.png

Chickie'sMoma :

i'll see if i can snap a pic of Chloe and her 2 little fuzzy butts. if i can get them to peek out from under her wings!
lol.png

YAY I will try and keep my promise to get pictures of the chicks. All four faverolles have the same amount of dark feathers. Its still to early to tell hopefully next week they will all be girls
fl.gif

Quote:
YAY I will try and keep my promise to get pictures of the chicks. All four faverolles have the same amount of dark feathers. Its still to early to tell hopefully next week they will all be girls
fl.gif

Are they black or grey? I had some girls whose first wing feathers were grey.

Back
Top Bottom