Faverolles Thread

Chickie'sMoma :

good luck on your hatches Henry, lets hope you end up with more pullets than cockerels!
lol.png

Hope for a 75% pullet hatch because I am thinking that the four I have upstairs are leaning towards 75% cockerals​

Hey everyone I am anticipating a pretty good hatch and so I have decided to offer up one of my hens and a pair of chicks. They are in the BST section.

Henry

Hey everyone I candled and 14/14 of my eggs from melissa have veins and look great! I can't wait to see the chicks running around get some big faverolles!
celebrate.gif

11/18 of my Isgrig eggs look good the other had bad air cells and never started developing or were cracked during shipping. I will keep everyone updated I probably won't through anything away until day 18 but will candle around day 14 or 15.

Henry

Gosh .. Shiner is sure shy ... I did manage to sneak this pic of him as he watched DH at the wood pile ...

020610004.jpg

Pringle is standing right behind him ....

They are 4 1/2 months old.

Last edited:
if you don't mind me asking, what is that red and black roo behind him? do you have any closer pics of that one? he almost looks like the colors of a mahogany fav.

Chickie'sMoma :

if you don't mind me asking, what is that red and black roo behind him? do you have any closer pics of that one? he almost looks like the colors of a mahogany fav.

I think he is a wheaten Ameraucana rooster I just checked out the Ameraucana thread and there was a video of him. I do believe Melissa has a flock of Mahogany Favs though.

Henry​

You're right, Henry .. he is a wheaton Ameraucana Roo .. also from Melissa.

Some folks thought my Salmon hen was Mahogany when she was younger .. I think she is just dark salmon??

Back
Top Bottom