Faverolles Thread

Quote:
Hi, i'm new to this thread, but i have 12 salmon faverolles in my incubator now, i'm greedy and selfish, so you can't have any of mine.......but.......the guy I got the eggs from sells day olds too. He is in southern MN, and he does ship day olds chicks. They are straight run though.
His name is Duane Urch. (507)451-6782 Call between 7-9pm
Hope that helps.

Do you know if he's in the NPIP program? Missouri requires a form vs 9-2 or proof of pullorum free status to ship into the state legally- and I am in the NPIP program as well.

Thanks!

Quote:
Hi, i'm new to this thread, but i have 12 salmon faverolles in my incubator now, i'm greedy and selfish, so you can't have any of mine.......but.......the guy I got the eggs from sells day olds too. He is in southern MN, and he does ship day olds chicks. They are straight run though.
His name is Duane Urch. (507)451-6782 Call between 7-9pm
Hope that helps.

Do you know if he's in the NPIP program? Missouri requires a form vs 9-2 or proof of pullorum free status to ship into the state legally- and I am in the NPIP program as well.

Thanks!

Yeah he is, at least his price list says he is. It says "U.S. Pullorum - Typhoid Clean Since 1957. NPIP #269"

Hiya
frow.gif
I'm new to salmon faverolles, I got two from BuffBeauty for company with a lonely chick I had back in December. She sold me a pair and they are soooooo adorable!
IMG00820-20110217-1252.jpg

I just looooooove her face!
IMG00819-20110217-1252.jpg

They are living with my "plane jane" Black Sexlinks (unfortunately 5 cockerels and only 2 pullets
barnie.gif
darn the luck! ) so they look kinda unique in my flock.
smile.png

Why are my Faverolles so feisty. They don't like me messing with them. They seem a little aggressive. My step son walked in the pen to help me collect eggs and he walked beside one that was sitting on the perch and she pecked him a few times in the top of his head.

Quote:
Why are you selling them?

Aggression from little mr.

You know it could be because it is getting to be spring and mating season. I wouldn't be in such a hurry to get rid of them, but it is your decision

Back
Top Bottom