Faverolles Thread

I have sent out emails to Faverolles Fanciers of America... Now I get to wait for a reply...

I told them I would travel anywhere in the state! I have waited so long to find some... Maybe I will be going to Lucasville.... I'm just afraid I will come home empty handed!

This FACE!
This year, please paste the tiniest santa hat please.
tongue.png

Here's a pic of her face from last year...

Thank you sir. I got them from craiglist. They came from the tulsa area. There are 14, the hens look really dark. I might drive to Wichita someone was giving away a roo and I would like another one.
As the saying goes you gotta build the barn before you paint it. From what I can see in the video they look like they have decent type which is more than most people can say for the faverolles you get from hatcheries. I agree about the hens being dark and the male needs some more color in his wingbows in my opinion.

Henry

OK, for those that have never seen her, and for those who haven't seen how she's finished out...here's that mille fleur-ish hen that I hatched from eggs I got from Misty last year.... :)

She is georgeous!!!! Y ou said your son uses her for Showmanship. I am trying to get our county to institute showmanship with our fair. Our state has just started it a few years ago and I think my kids would love it. Unfortunatly the larger animals get more attention at our fair than the fowl.

I don't care if she is a recognized breed/type or whatever, that is one beautiful bird!

I have Salmon Faverolles, I'm looking for other colors as well I started about 3 years ago raising and breeding my own stock, Dont know much about shipping them because i have never done that, but if interested i should be having quite a few chicks next year i have a good size flock right now and plan to expand havent quite figured out a name yet like i said a working progress I hope to hear from you soon and hopefully i will have myself a small Faverolle hatchery soon and all i plan to breed is the standard faverolle, Thanks , Fancy Favie

Back
Top Bottom