Favorite Bird stories (I know you have one)

picklestheduck

Obsessed with Animals🦆🐓🐥🐴🐱🐶
Premium Feather Member
Oct 16, 2021
Michigan
We all have that favorite bird (or birds!).....common you know it!!! Post stories and pics of your favorite feathery friend here! My favorite hen is Mango a buff orpington. Shes bullied by my flock and just loves my attention! She runs to me whenever I come out! My favorite duck is Munchkin, a female who has really been struggling with bumblefoot for months now. We have both learned to respect and trust each other more. Shes feisty(and kinda aggressive whens shes mad I don't have treats), but at the end of the day she'll come running to me for treats and love while the rest of the duckies shy away. These girls both hold a special place in my heart! How about you? Who is your special bird? I'd love to hear about them!!
1642562705699.png
(I dont have a good pic of my little Munchkin rn but heres Mango!!)

I love all my chickens so it is hard to pick one. I currently do not have a picture of her but it is my Brahma Bantam named Goldilocks. When she runs it looks like she has pogo-sticks for legs. I should really shoot some video.. it is hilarious! Does not matter where she is at around the house.. she will come bouncing!

Back
Top Bottom