Feather craft's, anyone?

You can use a drill or a dremel and make a hole in both ends. It is not easy though.

Guinea feathers are beautiful. I made my niece a few hair clips using them. I also do my own fingernails and have used the feathers under a layer of acrylic.I would like to do some sort of egg craft/s but I'm horrible at blowing out the eggs. I have to put huge holes in to get egg goop out.

I took a ball of stryofoam and went on a feather hunt. I used the hard feathers for Legs then the softer ones in the middle til it was pretty full and would stand alone Then I give it to the newborns I hatched. They loved it.

I LOVE this!! Do you have a picture?

I LOVE this!! Do you have a picture?
No Sorry. That was a while back. Just make hard feathers one the outside edges but not all the way around or they cant get in. Once you start messing with the feathers you will be able to tell what you can and cant use . the real soft one wont push into the stryofoam and also just as a side note make sure your feathers are clean IE: mites, ect...

No Sorry. That was a while back. Just make hard feathers one the outside edges but not all the way around or they cant get in. Once you start messing with the feathers you will be able to tell what you can and cant use . the real soft one wont push into the stryofoam and also just as a side note make sure your feathers are clean IE: mites, ect...

I'm picturing maybe sticking some bent clothes hanger wire in it too, like legs. :D
I really gotta try this. :clap

Back
Top Bottom