FEATURE YOUR CHICKEN IN OUR CATALOG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to sound rude, but who are you? what farm do you represent? A quick Google search resulted nothing similar to 'cacha torri farms ' If you breed the breeds in question, why do you need pictures of other people's chickens, which may not represent the same quality or standard of your birds.

I don't mean to sound rude, but who are you? what farm do you represent? A quick Google search resulted nothing similar to 'cacha torri farms ' If you breed the breeds in question, why do you need pictures of other people's chickens, which may not represent the same quality or standard of your birds.
Here's their website :) https://www.catchatoriifarms.com/

Louise, a Brown Leghorn....
louise.jpg

I do not want to be the spoilsport here, but seriously, I would expect the vendor/supplier to own the chickens displayed in their catalogue, as this catalogue would serve as their business card and as such entice me to buy their products or not.

Displaying pictures of chickens they do not own and therefore cannot sell eggs or offspring of the displayed chickens to any of the prospective buyers, would have me doubt this vendor's/supplier's reliability/respectability.
Thought the same thing.

I'd like to see photos of the birds that I'm actually buying. I'd keep away from something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom