FEB incubation experience -JULY update - BLK. ORP & EE *new pics*

Quote:
Thanks MissPrissy! I was wondering what the writing meant. What I thought was an "M" is actually a 3.

I am still watching these little eggies like a mother hen (no pun intended
roll.png
)! When will the obsession end!?!?!

Quote:
WOW! 5 inches of snow in NC and it is 70 degrees today in CO! go figure!

I hope you get your eggs soon!

yeah this is our first real snow in five years and it comes when I was going to get eggs go figure
roll.png

but on the plus side it did get us two days out of school I have not been all week!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I am waiting until tomorrow. I just don't think the flashlights that I have are bright enough. I only seem to have really cheap ones around here. So, I will wait patiently until tomorrow, or rather unpatiently!
roll.png

candling------- i took a pringles can and cut the bottom out and took cardboard and taped over the top and cut out a hole shaped liked the egg but smaller than the egg, and put a light in bottom of can and in a dark room use it like a candler. works real well and cheap. just a thought william

Quote:
I am waiting until tomorrow. I just don't think the flashlights that I have are bright enough. I only seem to have really cheap ones around here. So, I will wait patiently until tomorrow, or rather unpatiently!
roll.png

Your willpower is amazing. I'd have been down in my basement trying to candle on day 4.
gig.gif

Quote:
roll.png

Your willpower is amazing. I'd have been down in my basement trying to candle on day 4.
gig.gif

It isn't that good! You convinced me! I just can't wait another night!

I did it! I candled tonight! I just couldn't stand it one more minute! Today is day 7. I have veins! I am going to have to look at some of the candling pictures on here and compare. I could totally tell that some were clear. I could see very defined veining in quite a few. On some of the darker ones, I couldn't see the veining, but could not see through them. There was a dark area in the egg. But I could see the air "sac"" on each end. I am not sure what this means. Can anyone tell me?

wee.gif
My babies are growing!
wee.gif

I have some of my own mutt eggs and some of my cousins eggs in the bator with my BBS Orp eggs from MissPrissy. I have discovered that my rooster isn't doing his job as all of my eggs are clear. hmmmmmm.

Back
Top Bottom