February Hatch-A-Long

Is February too early for a hatch?

• Yeah, I'm going to wait until spring!

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • My chickens haven't started laying yet!

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • No way! Hatching year-round is the way to go!

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • The earlier the better!

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I'm going to summon spring with some early chicks!

Votes: 22 14.9%
  • Already have eggs in the incubator!

Votes: 84 56.8%

• Total voters
Pics
Hi, UT- yes I remember when we first got those eggs at the same time- our chickens were like cousins...I forgot she is mailing them today, and they will not be arriving today, but hopefully it will only take a day.

It is a potluck so I don't know what I will get, but most of her breeds are unusual. It will be fun to see the breeds.

My gray egg layer started with my avatar, and her babies lay the gray. They seem pretty clingy to the gene "knock on wood."

Sorry about the fox.

Hi, UT- yes I remember when we first got those eggs at the same time- our chickens were like cousins...I forgot she is mailing them today, and they will not be arriving today, but hopefully it will only take a day.

It is a potluck so I don't know what I will get, but most of her breeds are unusual. It will be fun to see the breeds.

My gray egg layer started with my avatar, and her babies lay the gray. They seem pretty clingy to the gene "knock on wood."

Sorry about the fox.
That's what I thought! That some of our chickens were chickens.

Very cool about your grey layer passing along this trait. She really is a lovely bird regardless of what she's laying.

I'll be watching this HAL with anticipation.

bbmb.PNG

Setting these aside to set at the same time as my shipped eggs, some may go in my other incubator. Shipped eggs coming tomorrow. I don't know how eggs many will come in the shipped, possibly more than 12.

Hey all you NR360 users!
I bought one of these in November and so far have only used it as a "hatcher" without the turner. Now I have an overflow of eggs and just set it up with the turner. I could not find any info in the instructions on how often it turns? What is the default turning frequency?
Thanks! ☺
It’s supposed to turn every hour. I don’t think there’s any settings to change it. Make sure you reset the days on the countdown or it won’t turn at all. You can do a test turn by holding down the + and - buttons at the same time to make sure your eggs roll smoothly.

It’s supposed to turn every hour. I don’t think there’s any settings to change it. Make sure you reset the days on the countdown or it won’t turn at all. You can do a test turn by holding down the + and - buttons at the same time to make sure your eggs roll smoothly.
Hours works! I did test it, runs smoothly. Thank you!😊

Back
Top Bottom