february hatch along

Pics
Can I join? I have eggs due to be set on Jan 27. I know it's a bit early, but it will be Feb. I have 5 in there now that I think I kiilled. They were viable until day 18, but I had a 104% for up to an hour and no pips or peeps.
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗ ║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣ ╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝! I'm a stalker on this thread at the moment .... I will bet setting more eggs in a week or so, what you hatching?

LORDY!!!! I hate autotext - what the frik is that "╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗ ║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣ ╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝" .... you see it just did it again. I literally can't type W E L C O M E (I had to put a space between each letter) without it doing that crazy stuff!!!! :barnie

Ha, it split. Anyway, I know some of you have seen this, but will share here too. This is the tiny box that I got, with the tiny eggs. The mail man knows when I get eggs, they save them for me to pick up. These didn't look like eggs to him.. and no wonder he just brought them, and put them in the mail box! The seller posted that there... may... Be...some...bantam eggs, not all. :/ I wrote him back asked about all of this, and what were the eggs? I hope they aren't game. :( He hasn't written back. Hope they are fertile at least. Wouldn't mind a silkie, or Cochin.
20180125_112859.jpg

He wrote back and apologized. Said his sister did this for him while he was gone for an emergency. Said he usually uses the standard size box. Will send me large fowl eggs if I would prefer. I said yes, and that I hoped all went well with the emergency. He says these will probably be silkie, cochin, maybe a couple of polish. Like I said, hope they are fertile. :)

At least one of my quails is hatching! I walked in an hour ago and saw shells on the ground but the pip is out of view. I didn't hear anything and was nervous, but now I'm hearing lots of peeping and the egg is even wiggling!

Back
Top Bottom