Fecal testing

Your in good hands with K needless.
fl.gif

Last edited:
Thank you. I feel like dropped the ball on this for not putting it all together. No, I don't have charcoal or anything else for that matter. But come morning I will. I'll let y'all know how it goes with the tube feeding.

Last edited:
After help from wonderful @casportpony she has been tube feed some water and I will do an actual feeding later today with safe guard. She isn't too happy with me right now and is giving me the stank eye.

After help from wonderful @casportpony she has been tube feed some water and I will do an actual feeding later today with safe guard. She isn't too happy with me right now and is giving me the stank eye.

Good! At least she is feeling good enough for the stank eye. As far as the eggs, maybe @casportpony can answer for sure, but with humans, when their body fat gets below a certain point, females stop menstruating (common in athletes). Maybe ducks are the same so the eggs aren't an additional complication, but are normal under the circumstance. Just need to fatten her up and make sure there isn't still a reason for her to be losing weight.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom