Feed back on new coop

I agree with @rosemarythyme

How big is that coop?

14 chickens need a minimum of 56 square feet -- that's 8x7 and unless the photos are deceptive your coop isn't nearly that big.

Really though it's a good idea to buy more chickens than you want to keep, pick the ones you like best, and sell the rest.
I never have posted a picture of my coop, but its 8 x 8 and the run is 14 x 60 they are let out first thing in the morning and are out all day .

All I said was it looked nice
Wait, you're not the OP? When we asked the OP how many chickens you answered, and I think a lot of us got derailed into thinking it was OP's set up.

13 hens and 1 rooster. I intended to just get 6 hens and 1 rooster, but, you know how that can go.

OP, if you still have questions about ventilation, please post information about your climate and number of birds.

Wait, you're not the OP? When we asked the OP how many chickens you answered, and I think a lot of us got derailed into thinking it was OP's set up.

OP, if you still have questions about ventilation, please post information about your climate and number of birds.
To avoid any more confusion, I'll just be quiet from now on .

Back
Top Bottom