Feeling the 'sick' come on :(

I don't have any of that at my house Bonnie :( Not making any trips out in case I get more dizzy. SO hate that feeling. But I may get some for next Winter season !
PB might help if I need that, I think I have it.
IBU I always have and have been taking. so far so good.

And I have old kitty on my lap so I am 'loved' hahahaha
Thanks all

I used to get that "oh oh" feeling I was coming down with flu or something. It would turn out that it was gone by the next day. I don't know if it was because I always got a flu shot and maybe it made it weaker . Or decided I wasn't worth the bother of it infecting me. I think they used to call that 24 hr.virus, if there is such a thing.

oh man I was bad yesterday, didn't even get on the puter....which is so unlike me. Laid on the couch and watched TV all day.

It has evolved over the last few days. Solid Sinus is now dribbling and I am able to blow out stuff. Cough is worse and the fever has never left (other then lessened with pills).

I hate it when you cough so much you pee :sick Glad I have pads :gig The joys of getting older.
Oh and we got 6.6" of snow Sunday and I had to go out and snowblow it. Which is one of my favorite activities and it felt good to be in the cold while I felt so HOT .

Woooga Woooga {waves hands at puter} may no one here get this while Spring is on the horizon ! :thumbsup

Look at my bunnies, it will take your mind off it.
20180219_193456.jpg
20180219_193351.jpg

My flu began with a rotten high fever. Debilitating fever. Called the doc on day 1, didn't have to go in, had Tamiflu that night.

Two more days feeling icky then a week of feeling tired. Never got the cough at all. You have to be quick for it to work though, first day or two sick. Normally I just ride it out but too many reports of healthy people dying this year, made me nervous. Take care, hope it clears your house soon.

Back
Top Bottom