Fertile Edwards Pheasant Eggs Pa *******SOLD********

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilds of pa

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 17, 2007
The Blue Mountains of Pa
Hi, i got 4 eggs right now in the past 4 days. If she lays anymore before they ship they will be included in the package.

These pheasants are known to only lay about 28-30 eggs a season from what i was told by some other breeders of them.

We have six in the bator which are all fertile and growing.. So I can only hatch and brood and keep so many chicks, so these must go..or else i will be forced to hatch them..
th.gif

These birds both come from two different breeders from Pa. I have there linage of who the male and hen both come from so at least they are not directly brother and sister.

$40.00 includes shipping for these eggs and any extra i get between now and Monday. Pay pal only..

First to say sold gets them..

Here is a pick of
King Edward our male
478_edwards_and_turkey_run_012_final.jpg

King Edward and his queen Olive
478_edwards_and_turkey_run_018_final.jpg

Some of the recent eggs we set
edwardseggs029_final.jpg

Thanks
~Wilds~

Last edited:
Ticks, I'm open to best offers as well, feel free to send Pm's if you have an offer...

I will post when sold or i set them, they will be up for grabs until Tues evening then to the incubator they must go....

I cant keep these chicks if id hatch them and will end up selling them at a local swap/auction sale.

Thanks
~Wilds~

Where in pa are you located at? I would like to buy chicks if you are going to sell them since we are new to incubating.

Last edited:
Oh I really wish I could get these!!!!! I have been looking for Edwards pheasants for awhile. My Goldens are laying like crazy now and I have no more room in my bator.
th.gif
What beautiful birds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom