Fill me in on guineas!

jennychick45

Chirping
5 Years
Jun 20, 2014
texas
Tell your experiences, stories, etc. Also tell me important things about them and things I must know. I just got 4 and would like to know more about them! :p

First I would suggest getting a few more guineas! ;P They're a flock bird and they fight a lot. I had four at first and the two boys fought really bad. Wisp chased Flap around heaps. Then we hatched our eggs. We ended up with twenty of them and now Wisp and Flap are best friends.
They're really entertaining and the best pets ever if you have time for them.

I suggest hatching them. Watching the eggs hatch from an incubator is the cutest thing ever! You get to be the mum and they will know your the mum cause your the first thing they see! If you cuddle them a lot then they will follow you around, even when they're adults.

First I would suggest getting a few more guineas! ;P They're a flock bird and they fight a lot. I had four at first and the two boys fought really bad. Wisp chased Flap around heaps. Then we hatched our eggs. We ended up with twenty of them and now Wisp and Flap are best friends.
They're really entertaining and the best pets ever if you have time for them.

I suggest hatching them. Watching the eggs hatch from an incubator is the cutest thing ever! You get to be the mum and they will know your the mum cause your the first thing they see! If you cuddle them a lot then they will follow you around, even when they're adults.
i am hoping they will be friends with my 16 chickens

I started with only 3 and they were fine. I currently have 9. They are so much fun to have hanging around. Be warned they can produce some awful,very loud screaches!

Back
Top Bottom