Fill the Box Four S Exchange Signups Closed SWAPPER NAMES SENT PM

Amyquilt did you receive your box from me? You should have gotten it a long time ago! I am getting a bit worried.
roll.png

Not yet... but I'm a very patient person, and besides, I'm one of the ones to mail mine out late!!!! So I'm not throwing stones!!!
And I reeeeeally hope my swapper thinks it's worth the wait... I had fun putting it together, I've just been sick as a dog, and now my hubby's completely under. I've even had to take sick days to care for him and the animals. AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!
barnie.gif
I thought spring was supposed to be my happy time!
I'm sure all will be well soon!

Quote:
I was curious also. Im wondering if my swap person recieved their box.
hide.gif

Quote:
Oh yes, I did!!! Lots of fun goodies in there!!! It came while Gregory was in the hospital, so it slipped my mind to get on here and let you know. I'm sorry.

Thanks for all the goodies!! The fudge was gone in about 2 minutes flat.

Quote:
Oh yes, I did!!! Lots of fun goodies in there!!! It came while Gregory was in the hospital, so it slipped my mind to get on here and let you know. I'm sorry.

Thanks for all the goodies!! The fudge was gone in about 2 minutes flat.

Whew you had me a little worried but you had not reported good or bad so I was assuming good!!! I hope Gregory is doing ok!
roll.png

Amy....I got my box today!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH.....

I already have the windchime hanging outside...
LOVE the green chicken dish.....I have a ceramic one kinda like it ( and the green one will fit in perfectly with the 'carnival glass' items I have too...)
I need to get going now on the flower beds so I can plant the seeds and cook so I can use the potholders....

I was so excited when I went to the mailbox and nothing was in the box...that could only mean the mailman had something too big for the mailbox...lol Cuz I always always always have some form of JUNK mail each day...I was so excited I almost tripped over the box and didn't wanna let the dogs outside first...I wanted to open the box....but the dogs had to be let out....

(oh and the colors go perfect with the colors of my kitchen--or at least what I want the colors of my dream kitchen to be...lol )

again...thank you so much....

Back
Top Bottom