FILL UP YOUR CARS!

Yeah, I'm trying to talk my dad into getting us a Smart Car. they look stupid but they're very fun to drive (my friend has one and its zippy!) plus its cool because instead of parallel parking you can pull straight in since they're so short.

Hey kanchii----What's the price on the smart car? I heard they were only $2500 but that was if you purchased it fromt he manufacturer. 50 miles per gallon isn't bad at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
th.gif

It would probably be cheaper just to keep the car you have!

My husband and I own a business in which a small car is not an option!! It is news like this that I just dread. Our expenses have more than doubled in the last year although we have made no changes except to try to conserve when we can. I hate having to charge a fuel surcharge to customers because they may then not want the work done. I hate this economy!! But thanks for the heads up.

Uhg....to get a new car or not to get a new car....that's my dilemma as well. My car is not a gas guzzler, not is it a sipper, so I'm really undecided. It gets decent mileage all round, but I travel 100km to and from work everyday. That's 500km or 310miles a week. That adds up! The problem is, by the time I replace my 10 year old car I've spent close to $10,000 or more. Will I recoup the difference in savings on my gas bill over the lifetime of the new car?

I need to get a calculator out......

Urban Coyote

Back
Top Bottom