Finally a coloured egg!

traceyj

Chirping
5 Years
Aug 25, 2014
BC Canada
Had to share because you'll get it!
I bought three supposedly coloured egg laying chicken a couple of months ago, to add to my flock of 6, aside from not being anywhere near laying they were painfully thin and when she grabbed them she was rougher than I thought necessary and they didn't contact near me even after quarantine and all my others run to me for a few mealworms.

Anyway today one of my ladies laid an olive egg with a kind of blue rinse. And I'm so happy!!

Either her in the middle

Or the white one of the gray one with no tail

Had to share because you'll get it!
I bought three supposedly coloured egg laying chicken a couple of months ago, to add to my flock of 6, aside from not being anywhere near laying they were painfully thin and when she grabbed them she was rougher than I thought necessary and they didn't contact near me even after quarantine and all my others run to me for a few mealworms.

Anyway today one of my ladies laid an olive egg with a kind of blue rinse. And I'm so happy!!

Either her in the middle

Or the white one of the gray one with no tail
Oooooh, congrats!!!

It's probably the grey one with no tail laying the colored eggs. I only have one out of my 10 that does that, but she's laying at least 5 a week. All of mine started laying a few weeks ago, and I got 10 out of 10 yesterday. Yea!!

Back
Top Bottom