LukeyLux

Songster
5 Years
Jan 3, 2018
Denair, Stanislaus County, CA
This past weekend was pretty exciting with the Pacific Poultry Breeders Association show! I got to meet some cool breeders and exhibitors, and I even purchased a breeding trio of Partridge Wyandottes Bantams
IMG_2671.JPG
IMG_2664.JPG

and a pair of very nice Black Wyandotte Bantams as well!
IMG_2678.JPG
IMG_2662.JPG

(don't worry, he's not blind, the camera just captured his inner eyelid) I hope to start hatching eggs by April, and showing by November! And who knows, maybe by 2019 Ill have a large enough stock to even start selling :)

A Side Note: I would like to diversify their gene pool, as i want to avoid inbreeding. If anyone knows any breeders with Partridge/Black stock, I'm willing to purchase pullets if in California!

This past weekend was pretty exciting with the Pacific Poultry Breeders Association show! I got to meet some cool breeders and exhibitors, and I even purchased a breeding trio of Partridge Wyandottes BantamsView attachment 1255915 View attachment 1255917
and a pair of very nice Black Wyandotte Bantams as well! View attachment 1255918View attachment 1255921
(don't worry, he's not blind, the camera just captured his inner eyelid) I hope to start hatching eggs by April, and showing by November! And who knows, maybe by 2019 Ill have a large enough stock to even start selling :)

A Side Note: I would like to diversify their gene pool, as i want to avoid inbreeding. If anyone knows any breeders with Partridge/Black stock, I'm willing to purchase pullets if in California!
:frow :welcome

Back
Top Bottom