Find Your State's or Your Country's Thread.

Pics
Didn't see a thread for New Hampshire!

I only just noticed that New Hampshire was missing! There must be a thread, it's just not listed here!

And still waiting for "Conneticut" to become "Connecticut"... please.
big_smile.png

Hi,

I'm really enjoying and appreciating reading BackyardChickens.com's many, many helpful pages of great advice found throughout the site!

I checked the list of States but I don't see RI which isn't unusual given that it is the smallest State in the US.

Thus I'm having difficulty finding Rhode Island threads. I only found a couple (even used the advanced search) but unfortunately the remaining results seem to be about Rhode Island Reds...

Can anyone help me?

I'm especially interested in finding out about local (RI/CT) hatcheries that sell chicks/pullets especially NH Reds and Easter Eggers - and/or how I'd go about finding out where the closest reputable larger hatcheries are in order to reduce "shipping stress".

Hi,

I'm really enjoying and appreciating reading BackyardChickens.com's many, many helpful pages of great advice found throughout the site!

I checked the list of States but I don't see RI which isn't unusual given that it is the smallest State in the US.

Thus I'm having difficulty finding Rhode Island threads. I only found a couple (even used the advanced search) but unfortunately the remaining results seem to be about Rhode Island Reds...

Can anyone help me?

I'm especially interested in finding out about local (RI/CT) hatcheries that sell chicks/pullets especially NH Reds and Easter Eggers - and/or how I'd go about finding out where the closest reputable larger hatcheries are in order to reduce "shipping stress".

I was looking for one too!

Found it: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/863726/rhode-island/60

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom