Find Your State's or Your Country's Thread.

There definitely needs to be a way to find threads; not just state, but state regions. We have had some baaad weather-lots of damage-power outages that have lasted days and in places still continuing. I wanted to find out if others need help (our power is finally back on). I've spent an hour trying to find the WEST TENNESSEE thread--I give up.

Yes, there is/was a WEST TENNESSEE THREAD, but I haven't posted on it for a very long time. No mention of the west TN problems on the TENNESSEE THREAD which is odd. We just went through four days of no electricity-no phone service-no internet. I know the outages covered a large area.

Yes, there is/was a WEST TENNESSEE THREAD, but I haven't posted on it for a very long time. No mention of the west TN problems on the TENNESSEE THREAD which is odd. We just went through four days of no electricity-no phone service-no internet. I know the outages covered a large area.
You might want to ask on the TN thread, people may be lurking and respond when they see your post.

Hey ya'al! I'm in Bloomington IL. We just got permission for chickens last fall. I finally took the plunge. It's expensive tho. $300 for the permit, $125 filing fee and $25 for something else, I can't remember. So being on a budget is quite a challenge to afford this. But I'm loving my chicks and anxious to see them grow.
Marsha

Back
Top Bottom