Finders keepers. But what am I keeping?

Well my Foundlings have a fan club! Named them eenie Meenie Miney and Mo. One of the "godmothers" sent them some chicken treats via amazon. Whoo Hoo. everyone gets to adopt a chick. :) fav auntie is coming to do a photo shoot of the birds today. She's a very talented photographer so I hope to see some fun shots. The fan club president, Aunt Susan made a presidential inspection today of their play area aka ISO unit and they passed. They even did a little flying at each other, which makes me wonder if they are all roosters. I hope I get 1 hen. There is one that is tallest and proudest with the fattest legs who I am pretty sure is a boy. That's Mo. I'm hoping that Miney, Eenie are not roosters but I think Meenie might be a hen. its the smallest and calmest. who knows, everyone was in agreement my Peeper McNugget (Leghorn) was a roo and nope, it lays eggs!
prez.jpg

Well my Foundlings have a fan club! Named them eenie Meenie Miney and Mo. One of the "godmothers" sent them some chicken treats via amazon. Whoo Hoo. everyone gets to adopt a chick. :) fav auntie is coming to do a photo shoot of the birds today. She's a very talented photographer so I hope to see some fun shots. The fan club president, Aunt Susan made a presidential inspection today of their play area aka ISO unit and they passed. They even did a little flying at each other, which makes me wonder if they are all roosters. I hope I get 1 hen. There is one that is tallest and proudest with the fattest legs who I am pretty sure is a boy. That's Mo. I'm hoping that Miney, Eenie are not roosters but I think Meenie might be a hen. its the smallest and calmest. who knows, everyone was in agreement my Peeper McNugget (Leghorn) was a roo and nope, it lays eggs!
View attachment 1869238

Back
Top Bottom