Fine, I went to TSC...pics page 2. :)

Hmmmm.....I looked up the pics and they definitely look like the light brahma babies.
smile.png
I could handle that....they are pretty!!!

I have no clue when the next ones come in!!!
tongue.gif
I didn't ask!! I was so proud of myself!!! LOL

Well, it was the youngest who had to go to the doc (he doesn't even resemble me...blonde hair, hazel eyes....). He got a steroid shot and antibiotics. It was a case of that or the hospital....we go through this a LOT with him.
sad.png
So, he whined about the shot until he got Subway and chickens. LOL

I smoke , drink and dip snuff. No just kidding don't drink and don't dip snuff. But the drinking - I'm thinking about starting lol . Next week here I think the Rural king is getting new chicks- May have to get drunk so I don't go!! LOL

Goody! I was hoping you would go.
smile.png
I have a buff polish who had heavily patterned wing feathers that were light tan when she was a chick. Now that she's grown up you'd think she was a completely different chicken, so it's possible the little orange one is trying to trick you.
I love feathered feet! I always grab those. Does it have a single comb? If it does, it's a cochin.

I confess to going to TSC today, too, because a worker was evil enough to tell me they were getting another shipment today. How am I expected to ignore the hook when they use that kind of bait? Meanies. I'm proud of limiting myself to 6, though. How long did you spend looking in the bin? MY SO waited patiently for 20 minutes . . . you can't rush a big decision.
wink.png

Quote:
LOL......what happens if you accidentally get 100?????
smile.png
I am looking forward to moving, too. I keep promising I will NOT add more to have to move and then see what I do!!!
th.gif
Once we are settle in Texas I am going to go chicken CRAZY!!!

Christy, where we are moving we can have 99 chicken and 1 roo. ONE ROO!!!! Poor thing!!!
lau.gif

just get some silkie roos they (city) aren't gonna be able to tell the diffrence in them its hidden by their fluff good luck lol

Quote:
Well, I went and pulled their little feather footed fannies out and looked....it doesn't apppear to be a single comb. Can't see ANYTHING of a comb right now. Just a flat spot with the tiniest hint of a ridge.

I spent......well, quite awhile. LOL I called my mom while I was looking and made her tell me what she wanted. Left with 6 chicks (3 for me 3 for her) got to my car and my phone rang.....she sent me back in to add 3 more to hers. LOL The poor TSC people had to figure out how to add three to my last purchase since they couldn't just sell me 3.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom