Finn's thread!! Puppy is GROWING!!!

Pics
HOLY crap that is expensive!!
Why isn't it closer to the DNA ones for chickens?

You're comparing the cost of DNA sexing a chicken with the cost of testing a dog for many possible breeds and many possible diseases, right?

There is a major difference in how many things are getting checked, so I'm not surprised to see a major difference in price.

Oh! Interesting! Now I see why someone said it was expensive... Thanks for the info.
Wisdom Panel is another one that is less expensive (but still pricey) but still accurate. It doesn’t do the health testing though like Embark although Embark has a cheaper breed only option now which they didn’t used to. Wisdom and Embark are the two most accurate, reputable ones. Others are hit or miss.

i've seen instances of it throwing the most random breeds
Hmm that’s weird. It’s supposed to be one of the most accurate ones cause I’ve seen others like the cheap ones where they’re totally wrong. And also random breeds don’t necessarily mean it’s wrong cause there are a lot of weird mixes out there! Unless it was a known purebred lol the one thing I don’t like though is how it comes back with an unknown part. Like you’re paying all that money and there’s still a big unknown chunk? But it’s pretty accurate from what I’ve seen and read. But I guess it depends

Hmm that’s weird. It’s supposed to be one of the most accurate ones cause I’ve seen others like the cheap ones where they’re totally wrong. And also random breeds don’t necessarily mean it’s wrong cause there are a lot of weird mixes out there! Unless it was a known purebred lol the one thing I don’t like though is how it comes back with an unknown part. Like you’re paying all that money and there’s still a big unknown chunk? But it’s pretty accurate from what I’ve seen and read. But I guess it depends
i've seen side by sides of wisdom and embark where the wisdom results where wild, and the embark results where like yeah, that looks right.. Wish I had pics

i've seen side by sides of wisdom and embark where the wisdom results where wild, and the embark results where like yeah, that looks right.. Wish I had pics
Oh wow weird hahah I guess it depends cause I thought they made total sense for my brother’s too and the Embark for the third dog was the one that didn’t make sense 😂🤣😭

A76103AA-0BA3-4A0F-B226-0C1526CD51E9.jpeg

friends sent some dog toys!!!

Back
Top Bottom