Finn's thread!! Puppy is GROWING!!!

Pics
One week! Until he comes!!!

He will be getting on a plane at 3 am on Saturday. He'll be traveling in the main body, not cargo, and with a handler on a private plane, not a commercial flight.
He'll be here by the end of the day on Saturday ❤️

@cherrynberry or @berryncherry (I forget who asked) He's currently on Royal Canin Medium Puppy Dry Food. I'm not sure if we're transitioning him off that or not, but it's HEKKIN EXPENSIVE, so it's possible.

We're going shopping for him tomorrow. Once we get his collar I'll order his bowties.

Forget about the bow ties, and get good dog food! Royal Canin is good, and start there so he's not going to be sick over a sudden food change.
Mary
I'm not in charge of paying for food, so I can use my money on bowties ;) We are starting on Royal Canin, but I am not sure if we're keeping him on it indefinitely or transitioning off of it later.

One week! Until he comes!!!

He will be getting on a plane at 3 am on Saturday. He'll be traveling in the main body, not cargo, and with a handler on a private plane, not a commercial flight.
He'll be here by the end of the day on Saturday ❤️

@cherrynberry or @berryncherry (I forget who asked) He's currently on Royal Canin Medium Puppy Dry Food. I'm not sure if we're transitioning him off that or not, but it's HEKKIN EXPENSIVE, so it's possible.

We're going shopping for him tomorrow. Once we get his collar I'll order his bowties.
So excited for you!!!!

Back
Top Bottom