Finn's thread!! Puppy is GROWING!!!

Pics
Deacon now spins when exited. Its his default LOL

whatever you train him now, he'll be really good at. Spin is really good for keeping heel interesting. Whenever deacon gets bored in his heel, I make him spin (while still holding the heel position).. keeps him engaged.

I'd like to teach him sit pretty but it seems hard

I have to be more careful when choosing my command words- I had wanted to teach him to shake on command at some point by catching the behavior (it could make baths and swimming easier so that he's not shaking himself out in the car or living room) but now I've used 'shake' for handshake.

I'd like to teach him sit pretty but it seems hard

I have to be more careful when choosing my command words- I had wanted to teach him to shake on command at some point by catching the behavior (it could make baths and swimming easier so that he's not shaking himself out in the car or living room) but now I've used 'shake' for handshake.

You can use any word you would like , I'm thinking a command like "dry" would suit the shake off command ok... easy for you to remember.

Sit pretty is easy, but takes awhile

Discovery: ‘Finn’ rhymes with ‘spin’
He can spin but not without me leading him. I can lead him without a treat in my hand, however. I’m trying to slowly make the circle that my hand is making higher above his head and also smaller so that I don’t have to lead him, but it’s a struggle lol

Finn=very good boi

if anyone has a puppy and doesn't have antlers for said puppy, you NEED
he loves the antler sO much and they keep him calm and focused on chewing, as well as not chewing the couch

We played with the frisbee for the first time today!!
I want to teach him to catch it in the air, but it seems hard lol
my rollers suck, partly because the frisbee is old and is kinda warped, but I also need practice lol
He loved chasing it, but he'd start chasing it after it hit the ground

Back
Top Bottom