Fires have devastated so many here

This has been on our news continually since it all started and I have been thinking of you.

I am so glad you are safe, I can not imagine what the reports are doing to you. Hope these guys get a break soon, I know there are many still fighting the fires, and working to support those affected. God Bless all of you.

This morning the toll is still rising and I am sure many of our American members know what you are all going through when they suffer similar kinds of problems, but wherever it happens, this is so awful.

it is hard to see such tragedy played out on the news, thinking of you all down there.

For all our Australian members.

Jena.

The death toll is just rising and rising....it had me in tears seeing the devistation.... did any of you see the picture of the animals starving, and the koala getting a drink of water from a fire fighter..? It broke my heart. The loss of human lives and animal lives is too great and is getting worse...I feel so horrible for any of you that are over there no matter if you're near the fires or not im sure it's very painful to know about I know it is for me and im all the way over here in Pennsylvania, US.

Big
hugs.gif
and prayers to everyone over there
hit.gif

Last offical death toll I heard was 183 and still rising. That poor koala must have been so hot and thirsty. Wild koalas are not friendly like the ones in zoos so for it to approach a human like that.. well... you can imagine how it must have been feeling.

Quote:
i didnt see the koala shot?
just found it...thats bloody unbelievable! koalas can be quite vicious! it musty have been feeling it badly...poor thing
hit.gif

it just keeps drinking and drinking!

Last edited:
All us Aussie's r feeling down about the fires. Also the major flooding up north. So so sad. The one thing i have learnt from this, is i need a "plan" in place for what i need for my animals, in case of such a emergency. We r donating money to the rspca, our small way of helping the animals.
sad.png

Quote:
Good for you. I am still trying to stay up to date with the reports from here.

I am so pleased that you members are safe and well.

it must be so hard to think even, about the floods up north and the fires in the south.

But you are right to have a plan. In fact we should all have one, for any emergency, wherever we live, these things can come along.

I heard reports about the trees being full of oils, and therefore causing greater danger. It is all so different for us, and we are just trying to support you in what you are facing.

Best wishes for all of you, I hope the situation improves very soon.

Stay strong as you are,

Jena

I have been watching the fires all day on tv, its so sad to see so many people suffer like that. Do you know koalas dont normally drink water, it must have been really in shock. Did anyone see the one about the horse that followed its owner into the dam, and saved its own life, the guy was so proud.

I hope more people dont die.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom