First Coop & Run Pictures

Quote:
We got one egg yesterday and so far today an egg. We did find out that the brown chicken is laying the green eggs. THey seem right on time though as far as laying eggs. It's been in the afternoon all 3 days so far.

Thanks for the compliments
tongue.png

p.s. and the pointing
lol.png

Turned out great! I'm so jealous and so eager to get started on mine. But we still have 4 weeks before we move. Then it'll take me a week or so to get settled. Then another week to get the new garden started... THEN I can start on my coop! I have so much to do and don't have the patience to wait! I'm one of those NOW NOW NOW people! I want what I want and I want it now!

Very nice job on the coop. Congrats on your first chicks! They're lovely. Keep us all posted on their names. Lovely eggs too!

Thanks!!

Our neighbor came over to see it, he heard we were getting chickens since his daughter plays with my son. LOL He really liked it and goes " I bet Jamie will want a chicken now". LOL We might've started something on my block now.

I just wish we had land. Our house and yard totals 0.25 acres. (Do I hear laughing?
tongue.png
) What do ya expect in the burbs. Anyone wanna trade? LOL

Back
Top Bottom