First Egg Countdown

Yea! Finally another pullet has started to squatt! She is 25 weeks old. Not sure what mix she is, but possibly a blue/green egg layer. I only say this because I think she came from green egg background. Doesn't mean she will lay green eggs....just hoping. She has a modified comb and her lack of real wattles suggests she may be from an EE mix. She is a frizzle. Will post as soon as she lays her first egg!

one step closer !!!!!!!!!!
yesss.gif

OMG!! I have 3 girls squatting!!! They are 17 weeks 5 days old. The wait is killing me!
I have read that EE are late bloomers. I have 2 bantam EE that are squatting at 17 Weeks. How long do you think? Also, I witnessed both "accepting" my Sebright roo lol

I have finally had a hen squat for me. I was shocked and laughed because we had a rooster up till about 3 weeks ago. Only my 33 week only galls squat for me, I thought it was the funniest thing ever. I can't wait till my 17 weekers start squatting, but I don't know if they will because we have some younger roosters that are coming of age also.

PS Does anyone need a rooster before my husband makes them dinner.

OMG!! I have 3 girls squatting!!! They are 17 weeks 5 days old. The wait is killing me!
I have read that EE are late bloomers. I have 2 bantam EE that are squatting at 17 Weeks. How long do you think? Also, I witnessed both "accepting" my Sebright roo lol
Once they squat, it is usually 7 -10 days before first egg! Post photos!

i finally got my first eggs yaaaay! i gave 2 BA and 2 BSL that are 22 weeks but dont know whose laying yet the eggs are tiny but they definitely laying i gave 4 white leghorns same age shouldnt b long

Back
Top Bottom