First eggs! So eggciting! (sorry)

Thanera

Songster
Nov 21, 2020
Panhandle of NE
Probably a million posts like this but I was cleaning out the coop today and found eggs! With xmas and everything I hadn't bothered looking in my nesting boxes plus my chickens haven't laid eggs yet to begin with! Found 5 mostly frozen but beautiful blue/green eggs! Im just going to scramble these ones up and return them to my girls but this is exciting! For some reason though it feels weird eating eggs from my chickens? I'm not sure why, does anyone else feel this way? 1230201348.jpg

Probably a million posts like this but I was cleaning out the coop today and found eggs! With xmas and everything I hadn't bothered looking in my nesting boxes plus my chickens haven't laid eggs yet to begin with! Found 5 mostly frozen but beautiful blue/green eggs! Im just going to scramble these ones up and return them to my girls but this is exciting! For some reason though it feels weird eating eggs from my chickens? I'm not sure why, does anyone else feel this way?View attachment 2469037
Beautiful!
My daughter did at the beginning and now she comes every other weekend getting eggs. It will fade away and then you’ll enjoy them 😍

Back
Top Bottom