First Shipped Eggs-Blessed!!! (Pics)

artathart

Songster
8 Years
Mar 31, 2011
I just received my first ever shipment of eggs. I was worried because I assume ALL sellers claim to pack their eggs well. I have seen and read some horror stories and seen pics of bad packing and post office damage. I figured I would shine some light and hope for future eggs buyers who get a good seller. Granted, They could still be scrambled and I have to test for fertility in a few days but I think they were packed better then I had imagines. My box was marked "Fragile" on every side, Had a paper taped to the box stating that live animals were inside and then "Hatching eggs" were written on all sides per my request. Today I feel like I have been blessed by the shipping Gods! Wish me luck for fertility and no scrambled eggs!

FYI- It took me 25 mins wo open all 12 eggs and I am not complaining!

EGGsHOPMENT016-1.jpg

EGGsHOPMENT018.jpg

EGGsHOPMENT019.jpg

EGGsHOPMENT020.jpg

EGGsHOPMENT021.jpg

EGGsHOPMENT023.jpg

EGGsHOPMENT026.jpg

EGGsHOPMENT028.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck!! I have my first ever shipped eggs (my first ever hatching eggs as well) in my incubator and was blessed as well!!
smile.png
I won an auction for 12 eggs, they shipped 14. Out of those 13 developed and now 3 are rocking in the bator.
woot.gif
When I candled them the last time I think a couple of them were early quitters, but since I'm new to hatching I left them in just in case!!

Quote:
Wow, thats wonderful! I figure if out of 26 eggs I picked up locally I am down to 10....I will take my chances with shipped eggs. What day are you on since you have ones rocking???

Quote:
I did.....And I will.....So long as I confrim fertility.
fl.gif
Which I am sure they are fertile since the seller went to so much trouble to pack these so well. I will update with seller info in 3-4 days and will be leaving them feeback at that time as well. I am so excited.

Back
Top Bottom