First Time Hatcher Hatch-A-Long

Pics
Over the last couple days I've had some humidity fluctuations. The air in the house seems to have gotten suddenly drier as the weather has been changing rapidly and the water ran out unexpectedly.

Since it's only day 14, a few hours of dropping to 25% should be fine, right?
That wouldn't be a concern for me.

Candling is done.

We have removed 3 clear eggs -- disposing of them in the same way I get rid of eggs too poop-coated to effectively wash, that is, hurling them forcefully into the woods.

There are two possible quitters that will be monitored. This is one of them:
0301222020_HDR.jpg

11 eggs seem to be developing nicely, though there are a couple Marans eggs that we can't determine much more than "Not clear".

I don't have time tonight to work the match for weight loss percentage, but I attempted a couple photos of air cells.

0301222019_HDR.jpg
0301222022.jpg

Candling is done.

We have removed 3 clear eggs -- disposing of them in the same way I get rid of eggs too poop-coated to effectively wash, that is, hurling them forcefully into the woods.

There are two possible quitters that will be monitored. This is one of them: View attachment 3010507

11 eggs seem to be developing nicely, though there are a couple Marans eggs that we can't determine much more than "Not clear".

I don't have time tonight to work the match for weight loss percentage, but I attempted a couple photos of air cells.

View attachment 3010506View attachment 3010508
Lol, I see we have the same technique for disposing of undesirable eggs. :gig

Back
Top Bottom