I’ve been sitting here trying to do a water change in my 29gal and waiting for the new water to come up to temp before I put it in….turns out I unplugged the heater in the bucket for whatever reason. I’ve been waiting for nothing

Random design question: what color of sand should I get? I wanting to change substrate to make my panda corys a little happier
E2693E56-306B-47A4-89D8-EC1F6CAABAD7.jpeg

We used to have a small business raising fancy goldfish and selling them on the internet. raingarden.us Before that we did aquaculture develpment for the state. There are still some goldfish and pineapple swordtails around here but they're nothing special.

We used to have a small business raising fancy goldfish and selling them on the internet. raingarden.us Before that we did aquaculture develpment for the state. There are still some goldfish and pineapple swordtails around here but they're nothing special.
That’s awesome!! I love my goldfish that I have 😍🥰

Hoping to get back into breeding bettas come the new year. Need to come up with a better system for maintaining worm cultures, need some decent breeding pairs, and hopefully have a new set of sturdy shelves heading my way soon so I can get more tanks set up.

Also I'd like to get some snails and shrimp for the tanks, and some live plants, but those are kinda in my second round of fish tank updates for next year.

Currently I just have Big Chonk left, she's the turquoise vt female I bred in Jan 2020. Hoping to get to some IBC shows next year, pending the pandemic status of course, so I can hopefully score a nice VT pair or two from the sales.

Back
Top Bottom