Thanks! I have two spare 5 gallons and I’m really wanting to get one of those galaxy koi plakat bettas. I’ve had my eye on this guy but the spare tanks aren’t set up or cycled yet and I still have to finish the stand for them. I’m also wanting to get a tiger koi female or one of the baby girl females from petco to see what she grows into as a sort of surprise. View attachment 2885297

petco has those tank sales on occasion and you can never have too many tanks…;)
His tail fins look kind of funny…. Is it just me?

Hey all, I just got an underwater camera to see what's living in the pond on our property. The pond is fed by a stream and the water continues on its way in stream-form through drainage pipes, so it's not beyond reason to consider the fish came from upstream and took up residence.

At some point well in the past, the first owner put trout into this pond but said they never caught any. Lots of great blue heron activity in our area, so that first group may not have fared well. These fish are smart enough to survive.

We'd seen a ton of salamanders but never a fish ... until now! Wondering if anyone has a clue what kind of fish they might be.

Here's a link to a short video on youtube:

Hey all, I just got an underwater camera to see what's living in the pond on our property. The pond is fed by a stream and the water continues on its way in stream-form through drainage pipes, so it's not beyond reason to consider the fish came from upstream and took up residence.

At some point well in the past, the first owner put trout into this pond but said they never caught any. Lots of great blue heron activity in our area, so that first group may not have fared well. These fish are smart enough to survive.

We'd seen a ton of salamanders but never a fish ... until now! Wondering if anyone has a clue what kind of fish they might be.

Here's a link to a short video on youtube:

That’s neat. Do you think it could be some sort of pacu?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacu

Got my stand finished to where I could put the tanks on them, so now my spare 5 gallon tanks are cycling. My brother also has a 10gal he’s not doing anything with that I can fit on the stand as well. Thought about going with all bettas, but thought about putting all male guppies in my brother’s 10gal.
81132F03-338F-4C25-8722-197430A8DA58.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom