Aw, but look at how pretty he is! I sent a picture of him to my brother and all he said was calico, so that’s his name now. I asked the employee at the store if the date on his cup was when his batch was hatched or the date they got them in ( 9/20 ) and he said they just got them in the day before. So, this little guy could be around 3 months old? View attachment 2933430View attachment 2933431View attachment 2933432View attachment 2933433View attachment 2933434
He's beautiful! I've always wanted a koi betta.
Just be keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't attack the otos.

@CrazyCochin I've only had luck with blue veiltails so far, so I'll probably be sticking with those for breeding and showing :p. Might try something else if I find a pair that catches my eye but we'll see. I also need to get the worm cultures going again, and figure out a better system for tending to them so I don't forget them again...
Thank you so much for insight! I hope you continue to be successful.😊 I have a red veiltail, at least, I think that’s what he is, I bought him as a baby.

He's beautiful! I've always wanted a koi betta.
Just be keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't attack the otos.
Yeah, I have been wanting them too. I especially love the galaxy koi, but couldn’t pass this nemo koi up. I even got a discount on him because I’m a member at the store ( pet supplies plus ).

I watched them for a few hours before going to bed last night and he didn’t bother them, only was interested in finding stuff to eat, lol.

@KingB, here are our babies from this year.
And our Cobalt Zebra Malawi (Mbuna), Big blue. She has been trying to get one of our multiple males to fertilize her eggs, but they all swim away from her and hide. 😂
379CBFF1-EB05-42F1-9D8B-8D0DCE2BD632.jpeg
2D7FB881-7F20-4FFB-934B-54AA35D93E74.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom