What am I talking about? I had to remove and euthanize one of the ghost shrimp last month- it had a cream colored stringy thing inside it that looked suspiciously like a parasite. Guess the other one must have died and the snail/bettas ate it 😳

I've bought bettas and had them shipping to me via the mail before, I've also shipped a betta I bred halfway across the country. Seems to work okay but you absolutely need to make sure someone is at the shipping address to receive the fish. You don't want them sitting in their travel containers any longer than necessary.

Fish are hard to get pictures of. Anyone know what color the blue and irange one is?
20220301_224037.jpg

20220301_224022.jpg

We got some guppies from petsmart today. All males. Tequila Sunrise, turquoise, and some color I dont know. 8 in all. And a sucker fish. Pictured to come.
I love Guppies! I had quite the breeding fling going on back around 2020-2021. I roughly had around 50 fry, however I lost the whole batch. Had they not died, I was likely going to be able to sell them to our pet store.

Before my 10 gallon became home to my single angel fish, it was the home of quite a few guppies, platies, and mollies. Lost the whole tank to ick.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom