I have always wanted a Bette but at the same time I want more movement then a single betta and I don’t really want to do a betta sorority at the start it is something I want to work up to though
You could get some shrimp or snails or something with with the Betta too.

Hi everyone! I myself have had only one Betta a few years ago however in my aviary I have a pond with misquote fish and some snails along with a small toad that lives in my waterfall! I do have a question! How do I make a separate area to house all the extra baby mosquitoe fish fry. They eat the misquotes and that super helpful as it was once a really big problem.

Hi everyone! I myself have had only one Betta a few years ago however in my aviary I have a pond with misquote fish and some snails along with a small toad that lives in my waterfall! I do have a question! How do I make a separate area to house all the extra baby mosquitoe fish fry. They eat the misquotes and that super helpful as it was once a really big problem.
That is awesome!!!

I can’t :hit
I had one a few years ago! I only recently realized he was making a bubble nest and that's why I say tons of bubbles on the top of his tank! This is what he looked like!
bca962b7e8ccf1a7d387d6a99df3bdfb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom