You could get some shrimp or snails or something with with the Betta too.

Mmmmmmmm OK so I have opinions. I'm basically looking for the same thing. Snails don't cut it, I'm going to be perfectly honest. Shrimp could do, but I've tried shrimp five times now with two different fish, none survived, except for two amanos that only come out when the beast goes to sleep. And honestly-shrimp paired with betta are such a hassle for something that barely cuts it

Hope you can get then soon! What fish are you looking into getting?
I was looking at getting a 36g a while ago because it was a full set on sale at a local pet store I didn’t have the money and my parents didn’t end up buying it but I did look into what I would stock if I got it.
I was planning on some Cory’s a bunch of regular and black neons possibly some harlequin rasboras and some shrimp but that was a 36g so for a 10g I might just do some small tetras and some shrimp or like thedawg said a betta and some shrimp.

I had one a few years ago! I only recently realized he was making a bubble nest and that's why I say tons of bubbles on the top of his tank! This is what he looked like!
View attachment 3663845
He’s gorgeous!! I had one that looked really similar along with a red one and some others.

Mmmmmmmm OK so I have opinions. I'm basically looking for the same thing. Snails don't cut it, I'm going to be perfectly honest. Shrimp could do, but I've tried shrimp five times now with two different fish, none survived, except for two amanos that only come out when the beast goes to sleep. And honestly-shrimp paired with betta are such a hassle for something that barely cuts it
Ahh okay that makes sense. Would at least provide a little more movement though. Idk.

I was looking at getting a 36g a while ago because it was a full set on sale at a local pet store I didn’t have the money and my parents didn’t end up buying it but I did look into what I would stock if I got it.
I was planning on some Cory’s a bunch of regular and black neons possibly some harlequin rasboras and some shrimp but that was a 36g so for a 10g I might just do some small tetras and some shrimp or like thedawg said a betta and some shrimp.

OK so: simple suggestion. These fish are not cheap, but just putting it out there. 30g stocking: Congo tetra and an African Butterfly fish. Look them up. I find them absolutely gorgeous

I actually just looked the tank is still on sale just a bit more expensive it’s 147.99 on sale so if I can save up enough I might buy it then it’ll allow me to save up for some fish while it’s cycling hopefully I can get one soon

Back
Top Bottom