Fish Zole

Up - date:
I now have fish zole........... the picture , the picture Went to the pet store and there it was. Just as it was posted. I have been reading The road less traveled, and now I am making A C V, starting me a chicken medicine cabinet ,,making nu-stock made some home -made sour mild(1 cup milk any kind with 1 tbsp. A C V) and changing my approach on how I care for my birds.

Sorry don't know how I pre posted this before I finished, but here it is see post # 30

Okay, I'll bite. What is sour milk ( other than the obvious) and what is used for?

Sorry about your hen
sad.png
I'm making a med kit too. Good luck with everything!
Thank you, Love my birds but I guess I don't know how to take good care of them. I am LEARNING there is so much knowledge here . Trying to learn my way around reading, reading, some more reading ,
caf.gif
ha ha ha

P.S.
We love Montana Lots different from Tx very beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well, I have a little Belgian d'Uccle hen with Frounce (Canker) and was very happy to see this thread, thanks guys! :) I did have an interesting problem when trying to find the Fishzole...none to be had locally. The API General Cure that another poster showed WAS on the shelf, but with completely different ingredients! I checked three different stores, different fungal treatments for fish...none contained metro. I looked it up online and all of the info there showed the metro formula, even the manufacturer's website.

I ended up ordering the API General Cure online, it claims it's made with metro so we'll see. It may possibly be a thing where they can't sell that formula OTC here in Nevada, I don't know. But a head's up to other people shopping for the stuff--check the ingredients listed on the box!

API has several meds under the title general cure, i found the treatment i needed by looking for the ingredient on the label like you did.

I found a cheaper heart worm preventive for my dogs by looking for the ingredient same with flea drops, saves me a ton of money and i need to cause i have a pack here to keep my birds safe.

Back
Top Bottom