Not open for further replies.

JayDe

Songster
10 Years
Aug 5, 2009
Lithia, FL
You can close topic, mods
wink.png
I found what I was looking for, at least for now! Thanks!

Either ship or pick up in Tampa Area.

We are looking to attempt our first incubation project. Have the hovabator/egg turner ready. Coop is ready and we only have our 3 EEs.

I want a Buff Orpington or two and some silkies. We prefer a mix of partridge, splash and blue for the silkies. Does anyone have both breeds? Would be nice to get them both in one shot for convenience sake.

The other option is to find someone local who has silkie eggs and an Orpington Hen. My EEs are around 6 weeks, so any age around there would be nice.

I kept trying to hook up with a local silkie breeder, but that hasn't panned out yet...

Thanks!

Last edited:
Try Bobbo Porto in Lutz (Indigo Egg). She has gorgeous Silkies. In all colors. Don't know if she has Orps or not. PM me if u need her contact info.
wink.png

Quote:
I wish I knew that sooner
sad.png
I would have just gone there and probably would have had a better hatch rate. I guess that serves me right for not asking. Thanks for the future info though!

Thanks new2chooks! We've been blessed with some beautiful Buff Orpingtons.

8875_buff_orph2.jpg

Our flock is given the best in feeds, sprouted grains and homegrown veggies from our chemical free garden and of course loving care!

Please be sure to review our feedback here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=165384

and have a blessed day!

Please let us know whenever we may serve you. Thanks.

Edited for typo.

Last edited:
I am new to these forums and didn't realize anyone else had replied. Sorry I ended up buying eggs from someone else this time, but I'll keep you in mind in the future! Thanks!

Quote:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom