Flock/Life Journey's 2019

I don't speak to my family anymore they haven't been very good to me at all. And they threatened myself and my partner but they keep continuing to either turn on me or try to manipulate me and today I went to work and had flowers delivered from them. Then they sent me something on Facebook saying I have no heart since I want them to leave me alone and stop contacting me.

Im crying. I have no idea how to deal with this. They threatened to run my partner and myself off the road when we are driving home work and just nasty things. I don't understand what ive never done to anyone to deserve to feel like this.

:hugs I hope it gets better!:hugs

You aren't the problem. You grew up and started making independent decisions. Some parents are thrilled with that while others feel abandoned. Try your best to ignore the nasty stuff. Snuggle up to Jordan and have him give you an extra hug from me.:hugs

I think your right. Ill just snuggle Jordan when his home. He is my family now and that's all that matters.

Ohhh ok :D I was thinking Staffys are friendly beautiful dogs.
They are when they are kept by responsible owners. There have been cases over here of Staffy's attacking people, the last case I know of was November 2018 one of the families two Staffy's attacked their 9 month old baby, who died of his injuries, both dogs have been destroyed. It's still with the courts but looks like the parents may be done for child neglect, given that all dogs should be closely watched around kids.

Im crying. I have no idea how to deal with this. They threatened to run my partner and myself off the road when we are driving home work and just nasty things. I don't understand what ive never done to anyone to deserve to feel like this.

I don't speak to my family anymore they haven't been very good to me at all. And they threatened myself and my partner but they keep continuing to either turn on me or try to manipulate me and today I went to work and had flowers delivered from them. Then they sent me something on Facebook saying I have no heart since I want them to leave me alone and stop contacting me.
Aw Krystal:hugs I’m really sorry about that. You just keep on keeping on with Jordan. He makes you happy, and that’s all that matters. :hugs

Awwww hun :hugs try not to let them get at you :hugs and stick to your guns, you're an adult now and this is your life, if they can't accept that it's their problem not yours :hugs

Last edited:
You aren't the problem. You grew up and started making independent decisions. Some parents are thrilled with that while others feel abandoned. Try your best to ignore the nasty stuff. Snuggle up to Jordan and have him give you an extra hug from me.:hugs
Well said. Some parents want to remain in control, I even know of parents who are jealous of their kids and how well they are doing.
Might be a good idea if you report the threats to the police?

Back
Top Bottom