Flock/Life Journey's 2019

Thanks, rjohns39 . I know what to do for us. Not sure about the chooks. :)
:barnie

I left my birds in the coop during my nasty hurricanes but my coop is hurricane proof.

I can't read back right now...
How many birds?
How safe is you're coop?
And is it possible to bring them into a garage/the house?

:barnie

I left my birds in the coop during my nasty hurricanes but my coop is hurricane proof.

I can't read back right now...
How many birds?
How safe is you're coop?
And is it possible to bring them into a garage/the house?
No, my coop is not cyclone proof. Cyclones don't often get this far south but they do occasionally happen. The coop is a prefab of fir wood & not anchored to the ground. I don't have a garage. I only have 4 birds @ present & am thinking a large crate in the bathroom or workshop area. I will have to source a crate. The house has done a couple of cyclones so I know it's solid.

No, my coop is not cyclone proof. Cyclones don't often get this far south but they do occasionally happen. The coop is a prefab of fir wood & not anchored to the ground. I don't have a garage. I only have 4 birds @ present & am thinking a large crate in the bathroom or workshop area. I will have to source a crate. The house has done a couple of cyclones so I know it's solid.
If you must...for the worst part of the storm...put them in a bathroom.
With a sheet or newspaper all over the floor.

:fl

Is the prefab coop small enough for you to bring indoors?

If you must...for the worst part of the storm...put them in a bathroom.
With a sheet or newspaper all over the floor.

:fl

Is the prefab coop small enough for you to bring indoors?
Sadly no. We are renovating & are doorless on most rooms. Hence why I was thinking a large crate in the workshop...???

Fabio and Fran. (Sorry for posting about them a lot...). They will be getting to swim tomorrow:ya
516DB5FC-27D2-4104-98F6-C44F7E5C0451.jpeg
52ED608B-3C5D-4C77-969C-3DD0FEADEC28.jpeg
F53BCA2F-8C07-4733-B671-D05278CE0112.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom